Addicted to Blogging or Just a Geek

Tillerman has been posting about the quizzes at mingle2... First he found his blog rated as Parental Guidance Suggested. Turns out this blog came up with the same rating because of the words "shoot" and "hurt". Most recently he wondered: How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

I found I am (according to the mingle2 quiz) 52% addicted to blogging. Then another quiz caught my eye. This one quantifies your geekness. With this quiz I find (what I already knew)... That I'm a geek albeit not over the edge...

I may not be the Sci-Fi loving, always playing video games type of geek... But I recognize "/(bb|[^b]{2})/" as Shakespeare no problem... and here I was early on a Sunday morning checking in with Google Reader looking for the latest word on Race 7. After seeing there was no racing today, I start scanning through other blogs and news and find someone is asking if I'm addicted to blogging. Na, my conclusion is that I'm a bit of a geek. How else can I explain taking quizzes on an online dating site?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The RC is Always Right....

Blue Like Jazz

Bike Commute - Day 8